- Free Snowflake Crochet Pattern To Impress Your Dear Ones!
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.