- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.