- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
This block is gorgeous! And the choice of colors is incredible! Frostbloom 12″ Afghan Square by Shan Sevcik is a most beautiful square which is not too hard for a relatively inexperienced crocheter. This crochet block works up easily and results in a beautiful floral lacy design with no large holes. I love the texture of the petals and the ribbon row, a stunning pattern that looks amazing in any color combination.
Frostbloom is a simple flower for the winter, a cozy block with just a bit of an icy look about it. This is an easy pattern, suitable for a beginner with a little experience reading patterns. Fairly quick to work up as it’s nearly all done in double crochets. Special stitches include V stitch and extended double crochet, both fully explained in the pattern. A stopping point for an 8” block is noted.(Source)
Thanks to Shan Sevcik for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.