- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
Really, there are 26 different colors! And they all work so well together. This blanket is such a stash buster and the stitch looks great! The Diamond Stitch Blanket by Happy in Red is gorgeous and really simple to make. One of those projects you can just sit and watch the telly with.
This blanket is quite big: 84 cm x 123 cm so it would be really great for a childrens bedroom, though it would also work in a big colourful livingroom I think. Trust me, it’s really suitable to hide under with a cuppa and a book or DVD in reach, very soft and warm. (Source)
Image source: Esther
Thanks to Esther for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.