- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- Easy Cable Blanket Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
Really, there are 26 different colors! And they all work so well together. This blanket is such a stash buster and the stitch looks great! The Diamond Stitch Blanket by Happy in Red is gorgeous and really simple to make. One of those projects you can just sit and watch the telly with.
This blanket is quite big: 84 cm x 123 cm so it would be really great for a childrens bedroom, though it would also work in a big colourful livingroom I think. Trust me, it’s really suitable to hide under with a cuppa and a book or DVD in reach, very soft and warm. (Source)
Image source: Esther
Thanks to Esther for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.