- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Sweet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
1. Third Loop HDC Ribbed Crochet Scarf free pattern from @creativejmom
This scarf may be “simple” but it’s gorgeous! And it’s exactly what you need in a windy day.The half-double crochet stitch is simply beautiful!
Crocheting a luxurious looking ribbed scarf for a man or boy in your life can be oh so simple with the right yarn and one very simple crocheting technique that you may not have tried. What might that be you ask? Well, I’ll let you in a little technique, namely crocheting half double crochet stitches using the “third loop” of the previous row of half double crochet stitches.
Please go to the next page to see the next scarf pattern.