- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
I like the idea of lots of cute lil butterflies to stick to the fridge or anywhere. These butterflies are such a fun crochet pattern to use for anything. Add it as an embellishment or make it as a gift topper. Decorate your child’s room with a bunch of butterflies for a fantasy land. Butterflies make great fridge magnets as well as hair clips for the kids.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies with free patterns. Hope you get inspired and motivated to use some of them and make yourself some really beautiful crochet butterflies. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!