- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
I like the idea of lots of cute lil butterflies to stick to the fridge or anywhere. These butterflies are such a fun crochet pattern to use for anything. Add it as an embellishment or make it as a gift topper. Decorate your child’s room with a bunch of butterflies for a fantasy land. Butterflies make great fridge magnets as well as hair clips for the kids.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies with free patterns. Hope you get inspired and motivated to use some of them and make yourself some really beautiful crochet butterflies. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!