- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
I like the idea of lots of cute lil butterflies to stick to the fridge or anywhere. These butterflies are such a fun crochet pattern to use for anything. Add it as an embellishment or make it as a gift topper. Decorate your child’s room with a bunch of butterflies for a fantasy land. Butterflies make great fridge magnets as well as hair clips for the kids.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies with free patterns. Hope you get inspired and motivated to use some of them and make yourself some really beautiful crochet butterflies. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!