- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
Little Mary crochet lamb lovey pattern is very huggable and cuddly. Your baby will love going to sleep with it. This lovey pattern is both a soft toy and a blanket.
Babies and toddlers love their loveys and this one may become a new favorite. It’s a well-known fact that a lovey blanket can help your baby sleep. Little Mary Lamb Lovey free crochet pattern designed by Swecraftcorner is the perfect lovey to sleep with or to drag around for years. This crochet lamb lovey pattern can truly make a baby relaxed and sleepy.
Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern
You will need:
Yarn: Velvet yarn approx 80m, cotton yarn approx 20-30m, scrap yarn for the bow, eyes and nose – This is the perfect yarn tu use! Click here to see (https://www.loveknitting.com/sirdarsmudge?utm_medium=aliate&a_aid=e3085c44)
Hook: 3,0mm to use with cotton yarn for face, ears and bow
5,0mm for the head
6,0mm for the “body”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern.
Thanks to Swecraftcorner for the article inspiration and featured image.