- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
This cute free crochet puppy lovey pattern is available free for a limited time period so make sure you get yours today! Puppy Dog Granny Hexagon Lovey by Crochet at Teri’s looks so soft and huggable and comes with a different design from anything we’ve seen before. This granny lovey is a fun and a fairly quick little project. There are lots of photos of the directions, which makes this pattern really easy to follow.
UPDATE: NOt FREE ANYMORE. There’s a small fee now for this pattern
Crochet Puppy Lovey Pattern
It is approximately 20 cm in length but can be up-sized using:
Aran, 4 mm hook 25 cm approx
Chunky, 5 mm hook 30 cm approx
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Crochet at Teri’s for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!