- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
Keep baby nice and warm with this simple and so cute 8 point star baby blanket. Compass baby blanket free crochet pattern designed by Buttonnose Crochet features the popcorn stitch in the star peaks. Every mom will treasure the time you took to make this fabulously beautiful blanket.
This unique and so adorable pattern can be made in any weight yarn and can be made to any size. Great as a baby shower gift, this elegant and simple baby blanket is also the perfect gift for any occasion.
8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
• Stylecraft Batik 138m/50g (8ply/Dk/#3 weight)
100g Cream, 100g Storm, 100g Indigo
• 4mm hook
• Needle to sew in ends
• Can be made to any size you wish
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Buttonnose Crochet
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.