- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
If you are looking for a simple two color crochet stitch that’s also quick and works great for a baby blanket, you’ll simply love today’s featured crochet stitch.
This Easy Spike Stitch is one of the most interesting crochet stitches out there and looks perfect with a simple edge. This easy stitch creates a texture which is perfect for crochet blankets!
Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
I used Red Heart Soft for this sample but you can try it with any yarn you want. Just make sure to use the corresponding hook to the yarn weight you are using.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
Thanks to Krista the article inspiration and featured image.