- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern]This 12 inch Afghan Block Is Amazing!
- Beautiful Flowers Crochet Blanket Pattern
Babies need to stay warm and packed. This waffle baby blanket free pattern is perfect for having a thick, soft, and cozy blanket that every baby will love.
Whether you are an amateur or a pro at crocheting, this is a quick and easy crochet blanket pattern. Try it and you will see how easy this is to complete. A plus point is that once you are done with the afghan, you can cozy up with it.
Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn size 3 320 mt-350 yards (3,5 balls of blue 1 ball of white for the newborn size)
5mm hook for blanket
4.5mm for the border
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!