- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
This adorable tabletop Christmas tree free crochet pattern will help you transform any space into a Christmas spectacle. Learn how to crochet your own mini Christmas tree with this easy crochet pattern. Basic Christmas Tree – The Biltmore free by Kathryn Bishop is perfect for a table, desk or small area and is a great Christmas gift idea!
Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
Cotton Yarn: Green, Yellow (for star)
I used Lily Sugar’n Cream Pine for the tree w/ a 4mm (G) hook
For the tinsel I used Lion Brand BonBons Party pack red and gold
with silver sparkles in it and some random beads and bells that I
had lying around with a 2.5mm hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kathryn Bishop for the article inspiration and featured image.