- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a fast and easy crochet baby blanket using the beautiful and so interesting crunch crochet stitch.
For the tutorial I used medium #4 yarn with a 5.5mm Crochet hook. You can use any type of yarn as long as you use the recommended crochet hook size. The stitch multiple is 2.
To make a blanket: With a 4.5mm hook and #3 yarn make 140 chains since the stitch multiple is 2. If you want it bigger add chains in increments of 2. If you want it smaller take chains off by 2’s. Continue for about 42 rows or until you have the size you want or until it looks square. Finish your blanket with a border of your choice.
Fast and easy Crunch crochet stitch baby blanket video tutorial
Watch more video tutorial from
Thanks to Sara for the article inspiration and featured image.