- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
From feeling like a failure to feeling like a pro! This is how I would summarize this tutorial. Many crochet projects appear funny and unfinished when the sides look uneven. We’ve all been there and is not a great place to be. it is frustrating and time consuming. This Demystifying Double Crochet – How to Double Crochet for Beginners photo tutorial by Kim Werker is the fantastic answer to leave frustration behind ad move ahead with confidence.
…I hope these double crochet instructions will help out new crocheters who are struggling despite assurances that crochet is easy as pie. Sometimes pie can be a great confounding mystery. Let’s set you on a path to evening those edges out, ok?
Image source: Kim
Thanks to Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.