- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- Easter Egg Granny Washcloth- Quick To Work Up And Super Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
From feeling like a failure to feeling like a pro! This is how I would summarize this tutorial. Many crochet projects appear funny and unfinished when the sides look uneven. We’ve all been there and is not a great place to be. it is frustrating and time consuming. This Demystifying Double Crochet – How to Double Crochet for Beginners photo tutorial by Kim Werker is the fantastic answer to leave frustration behind ad move ahead with confidence.
…I hope these double crochet instructions will help out new crocheters who are struggling despite assurances that crochet is easy as pie. Sometimes pie can be a great confounding mystery. Let’s set you on a path to evening those edges out, ok?
Image source: Kim
Thanks to Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.