- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
This area rug looks amazing and it’s a great crochet pattern that can be one quite quickly considering you’re using the double strand method and a big crochet hook. No more boring floors with this gorgeous rug nearby! Infuse color and pattern into a space and give any area in your house a fresh look and spread personality around a room with only little money.
The video tutorial blow, courtesy of Jayda InStitches is fun and easy to watch and follow.
So go ahead and give that room of yours some much-needed floor love.
Thanks to Jayda InStitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.