- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
Making an easy and inexpensive baby shower gift or project to donate to children’s charities doesn’t get any easier than this! The awesome “Granny Gives Back” Hooded Blanket pattern by Jess Coppom gives any crocheter the chance to create a quick, beautiful and gratifying blanket. This fun crochet hooded baby blanket pattern could really make a child feel special.
Awesome Hooded Blanket Crochet Pattern
Pattern includes two sizes: newborn – 6 months and 6 months – child.
Newborn – 6 months size: approx. 25 x 25 inches
6 months – child size: approx. 35 x 35 inches
Check out the original source for this Awesome Hooded Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.