- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are! This absolutely adorable star shaped baby blanket is the perfect pattern that goes with this lullaby. Starry, Starry Night by Melissa Mall works up quickly and easily and it’s super cute and fun. Little stars and clouds have never been cuter! This amazingly beautiful star baby blanket is the perfect little blanket any nursery needs.
Star Baby Blanket
Red Heart Soft Baby – (575 yd/525 m per 7 oz/198 g skein) 1 skein White, 1 skein Sky Blue, 1/2 skein Powder Yellow
F/5 (3.75 mm) hook
Finished Size: From tip of one point to the dent directly opposite, this afghan measures approximately 34″ across.
Check out the original source for this Star Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inner Child Crochet
Thanks to Melissa Mall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.