- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Cute Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern