- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
Kids love toy food! Either you teach your child about the different fruits and veggies or just want to add some fun to your kitchen, fruits and vegetables are just a great pleasure to make. This Tutti Frutti pattern by DROPS Design is fun and easy to make. Here are the free patterns you will get: carrot, apple, pear,clementine, strawberry,kiwi, mushroom, banana, banana with skin and of course the basket. Pretty impressive, right?
This Tutti frutti pattern by DROPS Design is designed “For children to play with – or add some fun to your kitchen!”
Image Source: Drop Design