- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
Kids love toy food! Either you teach your child about the different fruits and veggies or just want to add some fun to your kitchen, fruits and vegetables are just a great pleasure to make. This Tutti Frutti pattern by DROPS Design is fun and easy to make. Here are the free patterns you will get: carrot, apple, pear,clementine, strawberry,kiwi, mushroom, banana, banana with skin and of course the basket. Pretty impressive, right?
This Tutti frutti pattern by DROPS Design is designed “For children to play with – or add some fun to your kitchen!”
Image Source: Drop Design