- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
This is the best story I’ve heard for ages. This man is so incredible, everyone should know about him and his drive to help injured penguins. 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date makes sweaters for the little penguins rescued after an oil spill off the coast of New Zealand.
How long does it take to master a craft? How about 80 years? Because 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date has been knitting since the 1930s and his latest/most famous endeavor was making mini sweaters… for endangered penguins!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!