- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
Here is a video and written instructions for the Catherine Wheel Stitch. Great for afghans, hats, handbags, placemats and other gift projects, Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch is proving to be an extremely visually appealing stitch and quite popular as well. It may look hard in the beginning but if you watch and follow Teresa Richardson’s instructions you’ll find she has a way of making it easy and fun.
This stitch is made with the triple crochet. The technique will apply to any of the wheel stitch variations.
This Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch tutorial comes with written instructions and a video tutorial, both courtesy of Teresa Richardson.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.