- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
Here is a video and written instructions for the Catherine Wheel Stitch. Great for afghans, hats, handbags, placemats and other gift projects, Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch is proving to be an extremely visually appealing stitch and quite popular as well. It may look hard in the beginning but if you watch and follow Teresa Richardson’s instructions you’ll find she has a way of making it easy and fun.
This stitch is made with the triple crochet. The technique will apply to any of the wheel stitch variations.
This Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch tutorial comes with written instructions and a video tutorial, both courtesy of Teresa Richardson.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.