- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
With a fabulous visual effect, this crocheted block featuring overlaid crochet stitches (fptc) and straddle stitch is absolutely amazing! What a great design! Double Petal Remix by Deliah Pawluch is a wonderful square with lots of options for playing around with the overlaid stitches. The border features the straddle stitch: a rather unusual stitch yet stunning!
Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
Yarn 6 or 7 shades—dk to heavy worsted weight (finish from 8” to 12” depends on yarn weight)
Main Color A—odd rounds (1-13)
B—rounds 2 and 4
F—rounds 12, 14
Hook—depends on yarn US (E-J) or (3.5 – 6 mm). Suggest an H (5.0 mm) for Vanna’s Choice enthusiasts for 12” block
Check out the original source for the Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Deliah Pawluch’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Deliah Pawluch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.