- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
Amazing combinations of colors can be used to create this beautiful flowers baby blanket and to add a touch of color to your baby’s room. Spring Flowers Blanket by Carolina Guzman is one of the sweetest and playful patterns you’ll ever see and it’s so easy to crochet! So don’t hesitate, pick your favorite colors and start creating your own fun spring flowers blanket.
Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Worsted Weight Yarn. 5 colors: Yellow, Green, Purple, Light Purple, Pink.
G (4 mm) Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Spring Flowers Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: One and Two Company
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.