- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
Amazing combinations of colors can be used to create this beautiful flowers baby blanket and to add a touch of color to your baby’s room. Spring Flowers Blanket by Carolina Guzman is one of the sweetest and playful patterns you’ll ever see and it’s so easy to crochet! So don’t hesitate, pick your favorite colors and start creating your own fun spring flowers blanket.
Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Worsted Weight Yarn. 5 colors: Yellow, Green, Purple, Light Purple, Pink.
G (4 mm) Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Spring Flowers Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: One and Two Company
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.