- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
Amazing combinations of colors can be used to create this beautiful flowers baby blanket and to add a touch of color to your baby’s room. Spring Flowers Blanket by Carolina Guzman is one of the sweetest and playful patterns you’ll ever see and it’s so easy to crochet! So don’t hesitate, pick your favorite colors and start creating your own fun spring flowers blanket.
Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Worsted Weight Yarn. 5 colors: Yellow, Green, Purple, Light Purple, Pink.
G (4 mm) Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Spring Flowers Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: One and Two Company
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.