- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- [Free Pattern] Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters
- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
Making some warm crochet mittens is the best and easiest way to avoid frozen fingers this winter. Cute & Cosy Mittens by Ling Ryan are wonderfully warm and toasty. The texture is so great and cozy-looking and the design with the ribbed double cuff is really beautiful. Customize their color for unique and great gifts this winter.
Warm Crochet Mittens Free Crochet Pattern
These mittens are designed to ﬁt a standard ladies size (7-8” hand circumference). The main mitten measures approximately 4” wide and 7.5” long, add 2” for the cuff.
I have used Aran (US Worsted) weight acrylic yarn for my mittens. You can use any worsted/aran weight yarn you prefer.
Each mitten uses approximately 16g/25m/28yds of yarn for the cuff, and 42g/66m/72yds for the main mitten.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ling Ryan for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!