- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
Anything vintage is designed to bring a nostalgic feeling and very possible childhood memories. Vintage Apron free crochet pattern by Jessie Rayot is a very pretty and colorful crochet apron pattern with stripe in holiday colors which give this apron a seasonal and happy look. If you want to achieve a different feeling, change the colors of the stripes to any colors you would like.
Vintage Crochet Apron Free Pattern
15” across top, 15” long
Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread size 10, 100% mercerized cotton
White 0001 – 2 balls, 82 g
Natural/Gold 0229G – 1 ball, 20 g
Forest Green 0449 – 1 ball, 12 g
Victory Red 0494 – 1 ball 20 g
36 sts x 17 rows = 4” 10 cm in dc
More Awesome Vintage Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern at: JessieAtHome.
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.