- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
This is probably the fastest and simplest to make bunny pattern I’ve seen around: crochet bunny from a square. So amazingly cute and simple! The bigger the square, the bigger the bunny is. The smaller the square, the smaller the bunny is! Get creative, add buttons for eyes, ribbons or flowers, anything you want. Your kids are just going to love them so much!
Below you’ll find a step-by-step photo tutorial I found on a duitang.com. Go check it out, the whole making a crochet bunny from a square process may get a lot clearer if you see the step-by-step photos.
Video tutorial : CROCHET A BUNNY FROM A SQUARE by Hectanooga1
Step-by-step photo tutorial : CROCHET A BUNNY FROM A SQUARE
Photo Credit: duitang.com
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.