- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
This pattern is very versatile. You can use whatever hook size you want. The blanket is made in 2 colors, two rows for each color. The pattern repeats itself after row 3 so it’s really easy to make and memorize. This Baby Blanket Using A Shell Stitch pattern, courtesy of Nadia Fuad uses Nadia’s own variation of the shell stitch (5dc in same stitch) and single crochet.
Materials:-Sensations Baby Yarn in light pink (1-one pound Skein)-Red Heart With Love in White (2-half pound skeins)-Size K hook—6.50MM (you may use a J-6.00mm hook for a tighter stitch)-Yarn Needle-Scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.