- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet hat using Triangle Star Stitch known also as the Puffed Star Stitch. This stitch is easier than it looks and the pattern can be easily adjusted to fit any size.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Tangling Yarn and learn how to crochet the beautiful Triangle Star Stitch Basic Beanie.
I recommend to use thin yarn for socks. I used a hook size 3 mm.
If you do use thin yarn for socks like acrylic yarn, add up to 2 cm (0,8 inch) to the base chain.
Thanks to Tangling Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.