- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet hat using Triangle Star Stitch known also as the Puffed Star Stitch. This stitch is easier than it looks and the pattern can be easily adjusted to fit any size.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Tangling Yarn and learn how to crochet the beautiful Triangle Star Stitch Basic Beanie.
I recommend to use thin yarn for socks. I used a hook size 3 mm.
If you do use thin yarn for socks like acrylic yarn, add up to 2 cm (0,8 inch) to the base chain.
Thanks to Tangling Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.