- [Free Pattern] Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
Learn how to make a beautiful crochet hat using Triangle Star Stitch known also as the Puffed Star Stitch. This stitch is easier than it looks and the pattern can be easily adjusted to fit any size.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Tangling Yarn and learn how to crochet the beautiful Triangle Star Stitch Basic Beanie.
I recommend to use thin yarn for socks. I used a hook size 3 mm.
If you do use thin yarn for socks like acrylic yarn, add up to 2 cm (0,8 inch) to the base chain.
Thanks to Tangling Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.