- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
This beautifully shaped flat crochet tape lace is elegant and unique. It has a very interesting look and can be used to create unique handmade projects unique. I love Sheruknittingcom’s patterns. They have a very unique style and way of delivering patterns. The video tutorials are very clear and concise and they speak to both beginners and intermediate crocheters.
Lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g,4 ply; and with Steel Crochet Hook 1.5 mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards)
.Tape lace crochet is one of the most popular, interesting and unusual topics in crocheting. The title of itself says that the projects in this technique are assembled from crocheted tapes. Crochet tapes (ribbons) come in different shapes and lengths. Very often the form of a crocheted tape depends on the motive that was taken as a basic motif which can be any shape: round, square, triangular, hexagonal or oval. In tape lace crochet each motif is a part of that first basic motif and is called a partial motif of the tape. For example you can begin the crochet tape with square motif and continue working in rows repeating only a part (a half or a quarter) of that basic motif. Crocheted tapes can be very wide or narrow, symmetrical or asymmetrical. You can make one-side tape or two-side tapes, which is very important if you are going to join them together to create a larger piece of work.
To watch the Crochet Floral Lace video tutorial, please go to the next page.