- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Whimsical Little Kitty Cat Square With Tons Of Personality
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
Let me start right away by telling you: if you still struggle with understanding what gauge is, here is an excellent post explaining everything in detail: How to Crochet 11: Understanding Gauge. If you know what gauge is and have been having trouble with the height of your gauge swatch, watch this video tutorial from
Deja Jetmir on how to fix gauge when only height is incorrect AKA The Golden Loop Method.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.