- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
This is a super cute project you can make from scraps. Super-easy, this Easy Ponytail Holder by Connie Haney works up quickly and looks so pretty, Some say the colorful variegated version of this ponytail holder looks particularly pretty and is wonderfully fun for little girls.
This colorful and fun ponytail holder is made using simple crochet stitches and is the perfect present for any little girl.