- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
This is the perfect guy’s beanie! It’s also perfect for kids and women, too! The pattern is way to cute, interesting and different! Quick and easy hat pattern, this Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen seems to be the perfect choice if you’ve been looking for fun snowboarding, or skiing hats. This pattern is really well laid out, very clear and easy to follow, and you’ll also get to see lots of awesome photos for color ideas.
CHILD: about 18-20” head circumference
ADULT: about 20-22” head circumference
This pattern includes a detailed video tutorial for the Adult Size to help you if you get stuck!