- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
When it comes to slippers, first thing everyone wants is for them to be comfy. Funny stylish or great looking are bonuses one can’t ignore. But when one takes crochet slippers to a whole new level, we can only admire and of course, run quick to buy some yarn so we can make at least one pair!
These unique crochet slippers with a tutorial for beginners are designed by My Accessory Box English and are literally breathtaking.
You can crochet them in any size you want using this pattern and details on how to do that are given in the video.
So watch, enjoy and Happy Crocheting!
Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design
For this tutorial I used:
– cotton yarn: Nako calico Jakar
– crochet hook: 2.5 mm
Thanks to My Accessory Box English for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.