- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
There’s at least one person in everyone’s life who would appreciate this lovely and so special crochet cross bookmark. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of CreativeCrochet and learn how to make this beautiful cross bookmark.
Right handed version of my shell stitch cross bookmark. You’ll need some size 10 crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
Thanks to CreativeCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.