- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
Beginners love this video tutorial. It’s really easy to make this beautiful Vintage Granny Square following the easy and fairly slow video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. Use the colors of your favorite season to make a beautiful afghan and cushion cover. Here is a tip: To make this square bigger, use a thicker yarn with a matching hook.
For this tutorial I used the following materials:
– DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in green and white
– 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook
– Yarn needle and scissors
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.