- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
Beginners love this video tutorial. It’s really easy to make this beautiful Vintage Granny Square following the easy and fairly slow video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. Use the colors of your favorite season to make a beautiful afghan and cushion cover. Here is a tip: To make this square bigger, use a thicker yarn with a matching hook.
For this tutorial I used the following materials:
– DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in green and white
– 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook
– Yarn needle and scissors
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.