- Agatha & Argus Kitties Crochet Patterns Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
Beginners love this video tutorial. It’s really easy to make this beautiful Vintage Granny Square following the easy and fairly slow video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. Use the colors of your favorite season to make a beautiful afghan and cushion cover. Here is a tip: To make this square bigger, use a thicker yarn with a matching hook.
For this tutorial I used the following materials:
– DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in green and white
– 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook
– Yarn needle and scissors
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.