- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
This crochet flower motif is totally lovely and totally suitable for beginners too! The African Flower Motif by Darlisa Riggs is super cute and super fun and…yes…addictive! Can you imagine a whole blanket made of these Africa Flower motifs? Stunning!
You’ll also find below a great video tutorial for this pattern. Bella Coco is doing an absolutely fantastic job with this great and clear for beginners too, video tutorial.
The African Flower is a hexagonal motif that can be used to make a variety of items, such as afghans, potholders, purses, pincushions, pillows, and more.
Once you make one of these motifs, you’ll find that they become very addictive and you’ll need plenty of them!
Use hook to match selected yarn.
Pattern includes my “process” for selecting colors and putting them together into the motifs.
Thanks to Darlisa Riggs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.