- Cute Little Whale Applique
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
This pattern is not only beautiful, it’s easy to make too! Follow along and learn how to crochet this very pretty puff stitch flower blanket. This video tutorial by WoolyWondersCrochet is precise and very easy to follow. The yarn used for demonstration is: wool/alpaca and the colors are 0100 (cream), 3145 (pink), 7219 (green), 8112 (blue) and 4088 (purple).
This video is a detailed step by step tutorial on how to crochet a pretty puff stitch flower granny square. These granny squares make a lovely crochet blanket / throw / afghan / baby blanket.
For my granny squares I used a 4mm crochet hook, Drops Lima yarn and US terms.
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.