- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
I’m in love with these slippers! They look like ballet slippers except they have this beautiful flower attached. Learn how to make a version of the Fancy Mary Jane Slippers. Aren’t they just lovely? This video tutorial, courtesy of Glama of Made With Love By Glama is a pleasure to follow.
The video tutorial demonstrates how to make a 7,5-8 size pair of crochet slippers but you can easily alter this pattern and make these slippers in bigger or smaller size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made With Love By Glama
Thanks to Glama for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.