- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
This pattern is so fun to make and really pretty. These peppermint coasters will add more colors to any Christmas table. They are so fast and easy to make. It’s such a great pattern for a quick gift. This pattern can also be used to make peppermint hanging ornaments or decorations or even to be used in the greeting cards.
The technique used to make the red stripes is really interesting. Although is not difficult at all; it may cause frustration if you don’t know how to do it. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.