- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
Learn how to make a strong, beautiful and unique cord, by watching this great video tutorial. Follow along and you will have the most amazing and creative crochet cord design. This Crochet Braided Cord Tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom, is a really fantastic pattern that is great looking and can be used as a belt, to make handles for bags, necklace, bracelet or even as a headband.
The interesting way of creating this braided crochet cord will make you love it… First you need to crochet a flat cord with the rings on its front, and then when you make your cord the desired length begin creating a nice braid texture of the ring simply by pulling each next one through the previous one. This crochet braided cord is very strong and perfect idea for belts, bangles, bag handles. The braid texture is only on the front of a cord. Thanks for watching!
Crochet hook #4 (US standard), 2.00 mm diameter. Thread specifications: 100% Cotton, 150m/50g.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.