- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
These smiley faces are a fun crochet project and totaly perfect for beginners. If you are fairly new to crochet and want to progress to following a pattern then this is one to have a go at. These Basic Beginner Amigurumi Smiley Face Balls are so cute! And funny! Hard to keep your face straight while looking at them, don’t you think?
They are not meant for babies or small children because small parts however they are super cute to give away as gifts! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.