- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
These smiley faces are a fun crochet project and totaly perfect for beginners. If you are fairly new to crochet and want to progress to following a pattern then this is one to have a go at. These Basic Beginner Amigurumi Smiley Face Balls are so cute! And funny! Hard to keep your face straight while looking at them, don’t you think?
They are not meant for babies or small children because small parts however they are super cute to give away as gifts! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.