- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.