- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.