- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.