- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.