- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.