- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Customize Crochet Blanket For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.