- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.