- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.