- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.